- Black Olives is a food ingredient that has been used for breakfast and for many years in salads and pastries.
- Black Olives and other olive varieties have positive effects on children’s bone development in terms of vitamins.
- Black Olives and reduces the liver pain and liver function properly also lowers the level of sugar in the blood.
- Black Olive is a nutrient that fights against intestinal parasites.
- Black Olive is not a nutrient that can pose a risk for health Every person from 7 to 70 years old can easily consume black olives.It has positive effects on health.
- Made studies have shown that there are cancer-prevention benefits of olive.It also kills cancerous cells in people who have cancer, and provides a more dynamic work of the body.
Nutritive Value of Black Olive is as follows;
100 Gr Black Olive contains 5 Gr Carbohydrate.
100 Gr Black Olives 3 Gr Protein Includes.
100 Gr Black Olive 36 Gr Contains Oil.
5 Black Olives contains 1 Spoon Olive Oil.
We must not miss out on our olive dishes so important for health and we should take advantage of them whenever we can.This special food has the power to protect us from many diseases.Like an antioxidant, it protects our body against all external factors and makes us more dynamic and healthy.